- This web site is established in the United Kingdom. These terms and conditions and the use by you of this web site are governed by English Law. By accessing this web site you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts in relation to any claim or dispute arising out of your use of the site.
- The content of this site is provided for general information purposes only and any opinion expressed in this site does not constitute an offer to provide any product or service except where expressly indicated. Although care has been taken to ensure the accuracy of content, Friends Life companies accept no liability for loss of any kind incurred as a result of reliance on the information or opinions provided on this site.
- The protected pages of this site, which form our online services, are however protected by access via a secure server. Pages utilising this technology will have URLs that start with HTTPS instead of HTTP. This ensures all information transmitted between your browser and our server is encrypted. In addition, in order to use the online services, you must have a valid user name and password. Data transmitted via the secure server is stored on our databases, which are protected by further security measures (such as firewalls), and may only be accessed by authorised users.
- The secure adviser online services have separate Terms and Conditions of Use which you must accept to be able to access and use those online services.
- Friends Life companies may make changes to the information, products or services described in this site at any time without updating changes in the site. References on this site to Friends Life include references to the following companies (new window).
- We have also included links to third party websites in this site for your convenience. By giving access to such sites, we are not making any statement, warranty or representation as to the quality or contents of the other site as we do not have responsibility for that other site. Please note that when accessing another site by way of a hypertext link you may leave the Friends Life site.
- Information transmitted to Friends Life companies through this web site is not encrypted and could be intercepted by third parties or electronically delivered to parties other than the addressee. Any such information is sent at your own risk and you should therefore carefully consider its sensitivity prior to transmitting it.
- The Friends Life companies do not seek to exclude or limit any liability they may have under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 or the rules of their Regulators.
- Friends Life is a registered trade mark of the Friends Life group